Marcos Gonzales Puga
Marcos, originally from the Canary Islands, is a registered Architect in Madrid. He holds European Architectural + Building Engineering degree by ETSAM; Studies of urban planing at Creteil University, Paris, Project Course a l’Universite la Villette, Paris: International Habitat Program in CEPT, Ahmedabad and a Diploma in Management by APC, Sydney.
Marcos’ experience embrace a wide spectrum of the construction industry, from the finest design ateliers in Europe to the erection of his projects hands on.
- KTA (Koichi Takada Architect. Sydney, Australia) who is building some of the most amazing buildings of the new Sydney such as Green Square, Sky by Crown, Jennifer Hawkins residence…
- JDA (James Davidson Architect. Brisbane, Australia), David is the head of emergency architects in Queensland, he is a lecture at the UTQ;
- PROES (Madrid, Spain). Under the direction of F. Casqueiro, top ten engineering firms in the South European region.
- Vastu Shilpa Foundation (Ahmedabad, India) under the direction of Val Krishna Doshi, living legend of architecture, pupil of Le Corbusier and Louis Khan;
- DPA (Dominique Perrault Architecture. Paris, France). Authors of the Nationale Bibliotheque Françoise;
After years in the architectural game Marcos met J. Hayes, mentor and problem solving guru, they formed Hayes-Puga specializing in residential construction and project management where he gained strong insight of administration as well as a trade background which allows him to foresee problems and opportunities from the early stages of the design.
After been given the opportunity to design and organize two eco-resorts in Asia and the South Pacific and very positive feedback from local clients, Marcos decided to create Canary Constructions & Management, gathering some exceptional colleagues to work in a holistic view to the nowadays architectural and construction environment.